[at-l] Grey Owl's excellent points

--
In a message dated 4/11/2003 9:04:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
atrailhiker@adelphia.net writes:

> And then I see BJack-Chomp-Red-Karen-Chase-Beegfut and all these other
> people coming into the hostel in the mornings after SLEEPING in that
> weather. They looked warm, refreshed, happy, and hungry.

I don't know if "sleeping" is the right term . . . shivering is more like it.
:)  Of course, some folks actually brought winter gear. They might have
faired better than Miss Janet and I in a van with a few comforters.

Of *course* we looked warm and all that - we finally WERE once we got in the
hostel the next day ;)

Red