[at-l] Alcohol stoves; light weight?

  Well,  I agree with Amy on the simplicity and the nice to see how much fuel
you have factor on  but I am leaning towards Pb for "me".  I think in the
long run, for me, I will be a happier hiker with my Apex II.    The alcohol
stove is great, don't get me wrong and I think I figured out why I used more
fuel than I normally do... I was cooking for TWO not just me... thus twice
the fuel I was expecting to use...

  I might rethink it but I cannot imagine trying to simmer a rice dinner for
15 minutes and me refilling that stove 2 or 3 times.  I just like the
convenience...