[at-l] Stove and other stuff

--

> I wonder what's with the different fuel usage?  I used surprisingly
> little fuel, I thought, in the alcohol stove.  One one-ounce-ish
> fillup was good to get me through most of my meals.  Do you
> cook meals that require extended cooking?

   The meals took about 7 minutes total to cook and I used easily 7 ounces of
fuel.  I was a bit surprised as well because I did not use that much fuel in
my home experiments.   I use  a wire cloth, a full (360 degree) wind screen
with holes punched
in the > bottom for air flow and the there is about 1/4 of an inch gap between