[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Why I don't reply to the list
Why I reply to questions off list.
10. I am male and a goodly number of people on the list are
female. What works for me may not work for them.
9. I am a section hiker, I start out really out of shape and finish
only slightly out of shape. A big day for me is 14 to 15 miles.
8. I am 6'5" tall, weight 270 lbs and wear a size 14 boot. Most of
the backpacks, tents, sleeping bags, and sleeping pads are too
small for me. Can't find clothing to fit me, and boots are hard to
7. I am 57 years old and my body has not aged well. I carry a lot
6. I am pretty disorganized. I am planning a hike this fall to finish
up NY state. Starting point Aeden Valley Rd, Finish point Hoyt rd.
7 days. That is about all the plannig I do for a hike.
5. I am a fair weather hiker. I will hike in the rain but not the snow.
I think any body that does should have their head examined.
4.I like to hike alone, not go into town or to be any part of the thru
3. While I really enjoy the outdoors experience I also enjoy it by
canoeing, mountain biking, white water rafting etc. I find that hiking
really limits ones experience.
2. I live in PA and I really enjoy the rocks!!
and the number one reason is (Drum roll please)
1. I know Felix