Re[2]: [at-l] Data book changes

On Friday, April 11, 2003, at 02:55 PM, greyowl@rcn.com wrote:

> Yep,  The truth is out I am a 6'5" troll.  Have a good day
> all.  (I been called a lot worse names).

That has to be a big advantage on the trail.  You can carry
lots more weight, plus people will stay out of your way.

troll:  "Is there any more room in the shelter?"
hikers:  "Yes sir!"  (as they scramble out)

I'd rather be troll sized than hobbit sized.  Hobbits don't
have as much carrying capacity, but they have
a huge appetite even without hiker hunger.

-amy