[at-l] Data book changes

I think Weary's response was a TROLL.  Actually I replied to
Amy off list.  Also I would like to say that I am a section
Editor for the companion and I check my section each year.  I
also read trail registers and journals.  I find that people
will often say one thing on the phone yet when hiker trash
stinking from four days on the trail they say another.  The
best part is that the companion can be downloaded for
FREE!!!  My data book is several (5) years old.  I can get
rid of it because all the white space for the PA, NJ, NY and
CT section has notes and phone numberes that I have gleamed
from other sources or from my own experience.

Rain Today, Dinner and Concert with my Wife Tomorrow and a
short HIKE on Sunday/

Grey Owl