[at-l] Data book changes

"I know this isn't a popular view of some on this list, but I think the best
"databook" is Wingfoot's "The Thru-Hikers Handbook." >snip< And no.
I don't want to debate this advice with many on the list." sez Weary.
-----------------------------
The best DataBook is the original. The best guide is the Companion.
Your purchase is a form of support. The Appalachian Trail and the ATC are
tremendously more worthy of your support.
You can view or download the ALDHA Companion for free at:
http://www.aldha.org/companyn.htm
recent AT relos are at:
http://www.appalachiantrail.org/hike/updates/relos.html
recent updates are at:
http://www.appalachiantrail.org/hike/updates/companion.html
the Companion and DataBook can be ordered at:
http://www.atctrailstore.org/
I'd be delighted to debate this advice with anyone.
TJ