[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
;-) RE: [at-l] Stress Management on the Trail
- Subject: ;-) RE: [at-l] Stress Management on the Trail
- From: nealb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (William Neal)
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:38:30 -0400
Actually I imagine throwing them through the bar door where I use to bounce.
And then count how many bounces they make.
William, The Bouncing Turtle
From: Kent Gardam [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 3:36 PM
To: at-l list
Subject: [at-l] Stress Management on the Trail
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
Sorry if this is old but...
Just in case you've had a rough day, here is a stress management technique
that really works.
1. Picture yourself near a stream.
2. Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
3. No one but you knows your secret place.
4. You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "the world."
5. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of
6. The water is crystal clear.
7. You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more