[at-l] triple crown

--
OK, after some knee slapping, laugh out loud, hooting and hollering, I must
respond to your post by saying I suppose punctuation and grammar abilities
are not required for your two new jobs.  Two words for you buddy, SPELL
CHECK!  With all this stuff you have going on, when do you have time to write
to all us peons?