[at-l] triple crown

--
It is on quite a few different pbs and community stations right know I
am working on a  contract with a]  major cable network which I won't say
tell all the contracts are signed. Just because a show isn't on in your
town doesn't mean it does not air I don't realy think you get every
channel out there because boy you would have a huge satlight dish to
pick up station such has this is on like Northdakota Wyoming Montana
Idaho ect. But when we get this contract work done and it is one air it
will be abtinwide.  thena gain you lied and claimed to have the pwoer to
investigate me and keep tabs on me. Gee  I can list a ton of major tv
shows you don't get.