[at-l] Snow-Fitness.

Reference Bryan=92s contribution that stretching is no longer considered as
beneficial as it once was.

Aerobics instructors, who remain current with fitness theory, advise
long-term studies of persons who routinely engage in aerobics exercise have
not found a significant difference in the incidence, type, or degree of
injuries based upon stretching beforehand.

I have not read any such study, but I don't usually read them.  Several
instructors who avidly read extensively, and are required by the state to
take annual courses and be re-certified, consider this to be a valid
conclusion.

Steve

http://join.msn.com/?page=3Dfeatures/virus