[at-l] Snow-Fitness

Stretching may fall into disrepute, a guy named Pope did a study of the
Aussie Army's recruits. It had some of them stretch and others not stretch.
The study found no statistical difference between the two groups.

http://www.alexanderschool.edu.au/articles/sportstretch.html

I pointed this out to a LMT that I work with and he just rejected it without
even bothering to read the report. So considering that attitude it may take
awhile for the truth to be known, whether this report is right or not.

Bryan