[at-l] (Guest Post) Being warm enough

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Amy Skowronek <askowronek@mindspring.com>.
* Please use <mailto:askowronek@mindspring.com> to reply to the sender.

skeeter wrote:
>Are you looking for a vest primarily for hiking, >or for in camp?
>Weight wise, you may want to look at a >wind-block fleece vest. I have one
>that is wind-block on the front, and "normal" on >the back, 100 wt I
>believe, and with the wind-block side is awfully >warm for it's weight. Of
>course the back doesn't matter while I have a >pack on.

I'm looking for a vest to wear in camp, primarily. If it only hits 15 during the day it will be a vest I'm wearing while I hustle my butt
off the trail.  :)

-amy