[at-l] 107.3 miles to go

--
Wahoooooooooo I'm so excited. Can't keep my mind on work. This Saturday Kat=
adin Goddess and I head out for Boiling Springs PA to spend the night at a =
B&B. The next morning we get shuttled to Harpers Ferry WV to hike my last l=
ong section back to Boiling Springs. I had hoped to hike this section last =
year but that hike, which started at Waynesboro VA, ended when a foot infec=
tion got the better of me. (oops, the owner of the company just walked by..=
. he smiles. He understands...)
Anyway, in addition to this section I'll then have 5 miles in VT to walk an=
d 5 miles in Maine... hummmmmmmm maybe I'll just wait.
I kinda like the sound of "yeah, I've hiked all but 10 miles of the AT"

Onestep
http://onestep4me.tripod.com