[at-l] Being warm enough

--
I think I need a vest or something.  Fleece?  Primaloft?
Down?  All the vests seem to be on the order of 10-16 oz, and cost
wildly varying amounts.
And do I need more than that?

Go with the fleece, Amy!
Down's the best insulator, but it will compress when you wear your pack.
Look for a fleece vest with a collar and that's long enough to cover your
tailbone.
As for the 'more than that' -yes! Get a fleece or wool hat that covers your
ears. You'll be surprised how much wearing that hat to sleep keeps you warm,
too!
TJ