[at-l] Being warm enough.

Amy,

Reference your reply to my post, both dated 4-7-03.

You advised, =93Powerstretch is nifty.  It's stretchy fleece.  It makes a
*great* shirt.=94

I bought a Patagonia Activist Fleece top and bottom.

I am thrilled with the bottoms.  The constriction of the bottoms exerts
light pressure against the leg muscles while I walk which is a positive.

The top is what I objected to, and was thinking of, when I advised, =93I do=
n=92t
like anything which constricts my chest (restricting my breathing).=94  I
found I was constantly =93fighting=94 the shirt, to breath, as I hiked.

Steve

http://join.msn.com/?page=3Dfeatures/junkmail