[at-l] Who Has Hiked the Triple Crown

--
hey it the other idiots that wanted it to be one. I just mentioned that
I was a triple crown close to be ing a double triple crown and genny
jumped in and was like well I am the expert on the triple crown and your
not on he list so you haven't done. it. Well like I said that list
doesn't mean squat and one can show up at there little meeting and stand
up and say im a triple crown and they clap and give you a board well gee
so hard I bet 99 percent of those on there never did the triple crown.
All that matters is I know I am the first with a disability to hike the
triple crown. I know I am the first with a disability to hike the at. I
am soon to be the first to walk the longest trail in america that goes
coast to coast with a disability. To me it is a competition with my self
I went through hell having to relearn how to walk. since that time I
have hiked every inch of Yellowstone again I did it before my accident.
I have done the triple crown I did the app a second time I also did that
before my accident. I have two tv shows that I produce my self I runt eh
whole show I am the camera man the producer the editor I am the show.
WHen the paralympics cam to slat lake city utah the today show asked me
to do there video footage of the games I also did a lot of the video
footage that was on A and E all the while competing in the games.I have
gotten a degree in outdoor education and I am a licsed paramedic in 5
states . I work serarch and rescue I have been in one summer paralympics
which I laugh when idiots say well that isn't the olympics like hell it
isn't we have it harder then any olympic athlete out there any one can
run a marathon that run try it on one leg. almost any one can ski down
hill try it on one ski any one can ski cross country try it on one ski,.
So dame right I will brag just 7 years ago I was told I would never walk
again. I have thought about going to the convention for the triple crown
since it is on the honor system there is no proof who has done it but I
want the plaque for one reason I want to take it and  the pictures I
made into a huge poster that show me on eh different trials and the pics
of me on the top  of Everest I want to take them and the palq and fly to
Denver Colorado and hand them to a doctor and say here a**  hole never
tells oem one they need to get used to the dam wheel cahoir ebcuse they
will never leave it. I might even give himt eh wheel cahir back. So yes
I will brag becuse I should be A dead right know  and if not dead I
should be in a  wheel chair. So I have no metal cahlangess but i have
over come more hell then anyon this list.