Re[4]: [at-l] Icons

>"...It surprises me Weary that you, a self professed liberal, would chime in on
>the side of strict adherence to MacKaye's prejudices about specific ways of
>using the trail."

I don't believe I've ever done any such thing. The question dealt with what
MacKaye said. Not what we should do.

 I think if more hikers knew more about the trail and MacKaye's wise insights,
 they might have more enjoyable long distance hikes on the trail. But as I've
 said numerous times, my role is not to tell people what to do, but to offer
 information that I think may be help them chose wisely.

 Weary