[at-l] Who Has Hiked the Triple Crown

wyoming outdoors tv Show wrote:

> --
> like that proves she has done the triple corwn. I am sure she is a fraud
> she won't provide proff she did it and just having your name ont here
> list don't mena squat. You just have to tell them I hike dit and they
> put you on. I might has well put my name on since I am one fo the few
> that has hiked it.

	Okay, Felix, you've had your fun. You really sound like an uneducated,
mentally challenged loser from some nowhere place in Wyoming, who
somehow thinks that if he bleats loudly enough someone somewhere will
take him seriously. It's a wonderfully pathetic persona you've created
here, but enough's enough.

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.