[at-l] Who Has Hiked the Triple Crown

--
like that proves she has done the triple corwn. I am sure she is a fraud
she won't provide proff she did it and just having your name ont here
list don't mena squat. You just have to tell them I hike dit and they
put you on. I might has well put my name on since I am one fo the few
that has hiked it.