From: KellyGoVols@aol.com [mailto:KellyGoVols@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 10:52 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] POOH!

--
Tis the season to be jealous of all the hikers doing the AT this year.  Good
Lord, I gotta keep myself in good shape, as I may be 90 years old before I
hike.  This Poohishness is brought on by my love of reading the journals of
select (five or six) hikers posting on trailjournals.com.   I reckon I'm
content (for now) to live vicariously through these lucky people.

I'm reading Hopeful's, Wench's (Teresa French) and Puck and Belcher, who's
journal I enjoyed reading when they did the AT and are now hiking the PCT.
Anybody else have a suggestion on a couple of others out there hiking with
journals on trailjournals.com?  I prefer first-timers.

KellyGoOneOfTheseDays