[at-l] Who Has Hiked the Triple Crown

> Does that mean, thence, that Ginny also isn't a real
> person...since her picture wasn't taken with me? I suppose that
> that could be used to substantiate the argument that she isn't
> not a triple crowner...

Hmmm...  No, I don't think it works that way.  Just because somebody used
her likeness to perpetrate the fraud doesn't place any blame on her at all.
There is, for instance, a photograph circulating that shows me naked on top
of Mt. Shasta.  I have never been on top of Mt. Shasta - so the picture is a
fraud.  That doesn't meant that Mt. Shasta isn't a real mountain.

What were we talking about?

Shane