[at-l] shuttles and airports

OK, it is finally (yes, finally) going to happen. I'm going to finish off t=
he southern AT. I'll leave the end of this month. I intend to hike from abo=
ut Deep Gap, NC (near STanding Indian) to ERwin, TN.

>From what I can tell Atlanta is still the closest major airport and that s=
eems rather far away. Is this correct? I've got an old AT shuttle list so h=
opefully I can find someone willing to drive me to Deep Gap.

Thanks for any advice...

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **
**        Ultralight backpacker   http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **