[at-l] Trail Days

--
In a message dated 4/7/2003 9:09:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
glendahubbard@yahoo.com writes:

> There sight this year is not very good at all.  I do
> know that the only camping allowed will be where it
> was last year, down the road past the Rock School,

Damascus appears to washing their hands of Trail Days, it's hardly even on
the town site any more and then all the changes.  We'll be going regardless,
hiking in from somewhere.

Trailfest in Hot Springs is this weekend!

<A HREF="http://trailfest.net/";>Trailfest 2003 April 12 & 13</A>

Anyone going?

Sly