[at-l] P-2 first hike

My new P-2 came this week.  Delee and I took it out on its first hike,
walking around Greenbelt Park near home.

First, let me say that it's beautiful.  I didn't really care much what
color it was, and I don't even remember if I specified.  Brian
made it attractive enough that even I look at it and say "Wow,
that's a nice looking pack!"

I got it with not quite all the bells and whistles.  I didn't get
my trailname, such as it is, embroidered on it.  Er, I'm
sure there was some other feature I didn't get.  I did
get an extra mesh pocket, a built in pack cover, hip belt
pockets, a sternum strap, a zip-open front, and probably
some other stuff.  All very nice.

I didn't initially adjust the frame as I wanted to see how
it did as is.  I loaded it with about 20 pounds of gear
and set off.

I did notice the frame sheet poking me in the butt on one side
a little. I'll have to have a closer look and see how that can be
adjusted and/or padded.  Other than that, it was a pretty
nice carry.  The shoulder straps were good, the
hipbelt was very comfy, and it didn't shift around.  I could have
snugged down the load, but I didn't and it was fine.

I could feel the extra weight in my muscles (from carrying
a pack vs not) but my shoulders and back were unphased.
So far, I'm very pleased.  :)

-amy