[at-l] Rain Gear

Yes the seams are taped. The only color Waly World had is Yellow. I also
found that Rain Shield has exclusive use of this fabric from 3M. On a search
of O2 Rain Wear I found more fishing sites with reviews as well. It seems to
te pretty popular with anglers.
It is available in a blue and a camo pattern as well. The construction of
the blue suit is different from the yellow suit. I haven't found anybody
locally that has the blue suit yet, but I am still looking.

www.rainshield.com

Ed Field