[at-l] Re: mini PA Trip report & pics

Boy, you hit the nail right on the head . . . they have given me great
grief about my "alleged" earlier wet weather challenges - the day they
hiked with me we had perfect weather, no more snow, no ice, and not even
many muddy spots . . . it was amazing how different the Trail was over
that five day period!!

thru-thinker
[clark]