[at-l] ATC-ATN

--
"Hey Felix, what happened?!? They dropped you from the ATN merely to make
room for the NH meeting? The Ministry of Funny Walks is the first thing I
look for... I still haven't figured out what you're talking about <g>, but
it's the first thing I look for..."

 I think the Ministry is listed on the ATC hike schedule for the post-
Tex/Mex Pub Crawl in North Conway Friday night, Skeeter.
TJ < signed up for the Dave Fails Triple Crown slide show.