[at-l] Trolls, etc

It's easy enough to create a Kill File or a Rule that disposes of posts
from people you don't want to read. The Troll has been so added on my
email program. But I must say I found him amusing in a pathetic way, at
least until the unprovoked personal attackes began. Thirteen-year-old
boys can be such pests at times, yes?

The Speed Hiking thread has been *much* more annoying, IMHO. Since both
Weary and Jim Owen occasionally post great stuff, I have been hesitant
to add them to the kill file, but the 'speed hiking' thread has been
thus dispatched.

Cheers,

Ken