[at-l] Sil-Nylon source?

At 09:10 AM 4/4/2003 -0500, gwa@ec.rr.com wrote:
>I am looking for a source of Sil-nylon.  I had a catalog a couple of
>years
>ago that had a lot of patterns in it for ponchos, fleece jackets, etc.
>AND
>sil-nylon.  Of course I can't find it now that I need it.  Of course!
>Anyway, thanks in advance for the help. Tin Man

Try:
The Rain Shed
707 NW 11th Street, Corvallis, OR 97330
541/753-8900 voice =95 541/757-1887 fax

They don't list sil-nylon specifically one their web page
<http://www.therainshed.com/> which is not an interactive site, but they do
mention Coated rip-stop and coated taffeta. They don't say what it's coated
with.

On-line resources:
http://www.owfinc.com/Fabrics/fabricmain.htm
http://www.questoutfitters.com/coated.html
http://www.seattlefabrics.com/nylons.html
all of which list sil-nylon in one form or another.

Saunterer