[at-l] Just Hike Theory

 but do you trust information from some one who obvisly has not hiked
 very many miles . Take a look at him he is very over weight and couldnt
 complte the at if he crawled it. A true hiker is in shape and fit like I
 am, If it wasnt for my recnt surgery I could go out tomrow and runa
 amrathon

Smug ya are aren't ya??  That's not right to all that do not meet "your body
type" standards.
Ah, you had to have surgery so your not perfect.  Hum,  Join the crowd of
all  who
 are under the spell of  heridity and or strapped to a desk job etc  History
has shown that overweight hikers
can actually finish the trail heck even a blind man can hike the trail and a
blind man can climb Mt Everst
It's in the mind of whoever desires it enough and  gets out there one step
at a time.
It's not the bodies perfection that gets ya there, It's your mind that
pushes ya on not your brawn.
Think man Think..
Rogene

> Bob C. wrote:
>
> >Shane has provided us with an excellent site.
> >

><http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/philosophy/justify.htm>
> >

> > Those who feel trapped by responsibilities should ponder his words, "Of
course,