[at-l] Washin yer tent

Dave Fales
>you have no questiosn here. and gee why dont you prove you ahev done it. I
>am sure you havent done the triple crown.

Yesterday I said: You ain't the only Triple Crown here.
Today I'll tell you: You aren't a Triple Crown.

The questions were:
What year on the CDT?
Did you do Temple - or the roadwalk - or the Popo Agie?
Which way through the Malpais?
How long a day through the Hat Creek Rim?

I suspect you don't even know what the questions mean, let alone the
answers.  Pitiful.

Oh, yeah - some of us know at least some of the lists and groups you've been
playing this game on.  Why don't you do something useful to work out all
that anger instead of wasting your life with this nonsense?