From: Amber [mailto:amberchime@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 6:49 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] He's not serious, huh?

--
Dave wrote:

"hey I have more experience and skills then any one on this list I am
sure. lets see a raise of hands of how many has done the triple crown
hiked every trail in Yellowstone. I could go on all on one leg."

"what ever. I know I know more about outdoor education and backpacking
then any one on this list."
--
[ IMSTP.gif of type image/gif deleted ]