[at-l] Washin yer tent

>Dave Fales wrote:
>>hey I have more experience and skills then any one on this list I am sure.
>>lets see a raise of hands of how many has done the triple crown hiked
>>every trail in Yellowstone. I could go on all on one leg.
>

>Uh - Dave?  You've got your head where you don't want it.  You ain't
>theonly Triple Crown here

As one who sometimes struggles with the written word, just wanted to say
that I don't think that Dave was suggesting that he hiked the triple crown.
Or is a triple crown.  Just that he has hiked extensively, and has done so
with a physical disability.  That merits my respect.

That said, I think Dave will quickly learn that there is a lot of experience
here.  In addition to the Owens, there list has at least a couple hikers
like Shane who have over 10,000 miles of long-distance hiking experience,
not to mention his hike from the tip of Baja to Barrow, AK.

Rick B