[at-l] Washin yer tent

Dave Fales wrote:
>hey I have more experience and skills then any one on this list I am sure.
>lets see a raise of hands of how many has done the triple crown hiked every
>trail in Yellowstone. I could go on all on one leg.

Uh - Dave?  You've got your head where you don't want it.  You ain't the
only Triple Crown here.  What year on the CDT?  Did you do Temple - or the
roadwalk - or the Popo Agie?  Which way through the Malpais?  How long a day
through the Hat Creek Rim? I'll be REAL interested in your answers.

There's more experience on this list than you'll ever dream of having.  We
just don't feel the need to brag about it. Why do you?

Walk softly,
Jim