[at-l] cheap Thrus

Well, now Jim, if I could just convince our company CFO to thru-hike, it
just might be possible to get a detailed accounting of expenditures. He
likes the detail of two decimal places revels in the minutiae. He could put
some type of spreadsheet software on his PDA and upload the info to the net
for our viewing pleasure.

Actually, Rok's idea is a good one. Anal people probably hike the trail too.

Broknspoke