[at-l] Hammocks

--
Not sure what the insecurity is about hammocks yet.  Maybe just falling out=
 of one in the middle of the night, or getting caught up inside of one.  I'=
m determined to try one though, just going to wait until later on in the su=
mmer. Then after sleeping in one all night I'll be mad at myself for not tr=
ying it earlier. Hey, what if a bear needed a back scratch and decided to c=
ome along while I was a sleepin in one and.......
Marsha