[at-l] trail related computer question

--

I didn't say it didn't support Bluetooth, I said it didn't support SDIO Blu=
etooth. The Axim should be able to handle pretty much whatever peripheral i=
n CF form you can throw at it. SDIO is a really,really new standard that tr=
ies to make peripherals even smaller and shove them in a SD memory size pac=
kage. Both CF and SD were originally memory expansion then got bastardized =
into IO standards as well. The Axim can do the CF IO, but it doesn't have s=
ome of the guts needed to do SD IO, something that I curse Dell for.
Casey
 Jim Bullard <bullard@northnet.org> wrote:
At 09:18 PM 3/27/2003 -0500, Casey Jaymes wrote:
>=2E..clip...However, the axim does not now, and most likely never
>will, support SDIO peripherals such as the Toshiba Bluetooth card that I
>almost ordered. Dell would have to do some mighty impressive finagling
>with the hardware & bios on them to get something like that working.

According to the DELL site, one of the customizations available for the
Axim is Bluetooth connectivity. I admit to knowing next to nothing about
Bluetooth but why do you say the Axim doesn't support it?