[at-l] Trail Days

Hello,

Just wanted everyone to know that Hutch and I
(Sparrow) will again be setting up a booth at Trail
Days in Damascus to sell our AT pins.  We have a new
2003 AT pin that will be available then.  It really
looks good!  Hope to see all of you there.

After Trail Days Hutch and I will be picking up the
trail where I left off in Palmerton, PA and hiking to
Maine to finish up my hike.  We can't wait to get back
out there!

Thanks,
Sparrow