[at-l] Hopeful sighting!

We got to Walesi Yi early this morning to meet up with Anna (Mudd Butt) and
Terri (Bumpkin) and hopefully to run into Hopeful who we thought MIGHT
arrive later in the day.  What a surprise to see him already there at 8:30
a.m.  He gave us both the biggest hug and told us he was starving.  He asked
us to tell his friends on the list that he was having the time of his life.
He is busy writing poetry and really loving life.  We took him to
Blairsville for breakfast and had a fantastic, inspirational visit.  Then,
back to Neel's Gap, goodbyes at and he was off again.  He was really looking
skinny and sunburned already.  We are planning to pick him up at Rainbow
Springs next week and take him home for a night for a shower, hot meal and
comfortable sleep.  Also going to lend him our two man Nomad tent as his
single tent is too heavy.

Lots of hikers hanging around and taking 0 days.  Pirate was there just
hanging out along with lots of others.  Gosh, how we wished we were out
there hiking.  But, at least we will be taking a road trip.  Yuk!  Just not
the same.......

Hummingbird
:

---