[at-l] 2th pays

Man, here it is nearin' the end of the month and I ain't hardly posted
at all. Last month I didn't even make the top ten...I shudder, and/or
shutter, to think where I'll be this month.  Well, anyway...here it is...

Someone was talkin' about carryin' toothpaste a while ago. I don't
remember what the waitz were that they 'got it down to'...but, what I do
is get those little travel-size tubes and just refill them with a big
tube. The small tubes say they way .85 oz.   ( I think 'oz.' is an
abbreviation for ounce and not a reference to that fantasy land with the
man behind that curtain.)  (Then again, 'lbs' is the abbreviation for
pound...so, what do I know?)

I got other stuff to say...but, I ain't gonna.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98