Automated notice (was) RE: [at-l] WARNING! William Neal

Not necessarily so.  Admittedly I am likely not to be the one to receive it
from the originator.  And admittedly the originator is not likely to be on
the list.  But I do know hackers and clowns and crackers.  And I have pissed
off some porn spammers -- including getting a couple kicked off their
service provider.  Plus someone has always got to be amongst those first hit
by the originator.  Then there is the problem that this school has been the
target of hackers before -- don't know it is disgruntld students or just
thought a Tech College was a good place to hit.

And for someone who is an innocent victim, I have nothing but sympathy, but
those who originally sent it...
Maybe lots of salty popcorn and then chain them just out of reach of a
fountain of Coke?

William, The Fu Manchu Turtle

PS   My apologies to anyone of oriental background, but when I was growing
up, I loved the old Fu Manchu series, and I actually liked the character.
He seemed to have the right idea of how to handle some people.

Say, maybe the Seven Gates to Heaven for whoever sent out that virus!?!