[at-l] Is the list down? and Good bye for a while

I've been very busy preparing my next several months volunteer
and civic work, as well as attempting to keep up with the stuff
that puts food on the table.

In fact, this note is to sign off the list (I know how to change
my status) for at least a few months. In reading Pittsia's note,
I'd suggest that the list consider if RSC would be suitable for
the GA/Southern RUCK next year. I do not expect I will be
involved at all in the 04 RUCK, so you guys think about this and
prove to me that RUCK has its own kharmic energy. RSC is closer
to major roads and the AT, but the SC proposal looked very good
also. There are rumors of a GA alternative to irritable
government employees, but I don't know any specifics.

Be safe and have fun.

Bill...