[at-l] So...

At 07:52 AM 3/22/2003 -0500, Felix wrote:
>So...what's the latest on the whereabouts, locations, positions, stati
>and...I mean...where are the listers? Anybody know where folx is?
>
>--
>Felix J. McGillicuddy

Well, I'm sitting at my computer in a room at the back of my house. Oh! You
didn't mean that...
Yesterday we went to visit our daughter near Binghamton (4=BD hours South)
and since Eureka was having their annual tent sale and even a hammock
camper needs a tent now ant then, I went by and bought another tent. At 5#
10oz. it will make a good canoe camping tent for only $37.50. When the wife
goes to work tomorrow I'll set it up in the living room to check it out. It
was Spring in Binghamton but we don't have much bare ground yet. Just
little patches here and there.

Saunterer