[at-l] Plumorchard Gap Shelter last Saturday and a chicken carrying hiker

Datto,  funny you mentioned chickens now.  Did you hear about the hiker who
is carrying a chicken in a coop on his back?  Says he gets an egg every day.
We asked what happens when the chick has to relieve himself and were told
that it just goes down his back.  Yuk!  I think I would prefer powdered
eggs!

Gutsy and Dan, Next time you get to this area let us know as we are just 3
miles from Dick's Creek Gap.  Would love to see you again!

Went back to Walesi Yi  yesterday to give India a ride  We must ahve just
missed you Sly.  I saw an empty box of Krispy Kreme and knew you had been
there.  Looked for you but guess we just missed you.  The folks there did an
awesome job adjusting her pack and she left with us feeling much better.
The hostel was already full before 2 and hikers were heading to Goose Creek.
Many were so discouraged because of all the fog and rain and especially not
being able to see anything.  Sounds like their entire hikes have been PUDS.
Sad as GA is such a beautiful state with so many great views.

Hummingbird

---