[at-l] Homesick for the trail because of rain

On Thursday, March 20, 2003, at 08:19 AM, William Neal wrote:

> Does anybody else have any other "unusual" things that makes them
> homesick
> for the trail?  And anybody want to hazard a guess as to why?

When I go out at night with the dog and the wind is cold enough to make
you gasp a little, and it's clear out and a little echoey, it makes me
homesick for the trail.  Makes me want to be at a campsite miles from
anywhere, having hot chocolate and getting ready to crawl into my
bag.

-amy