[at-l] Very wet and Busy little hikers

> I'll be there tomorrow dropping off a friend.  Bringing beer and krispy
> kremes, but not for 25!

There may be even more today as it is raining hard with lots of thunder and
lightening.  Anna H. AKA Mudd Butt is starting today, not a great first day.
But she called last night and is so excited that I do not think even a storm
will slow her down. I am sure the hostel at Walesi will stay full today.
Looks like a good 0 day to me!

Hummingbird

---