[at-l] Very wet and Busy little hikers

Just got back from Walesi Yi where there must have been 25 wet, soggy
hikers.

BTW.....just for information...I asked the folks there which of the Data
books were selling the fastest.  the answer was clearly WF's book.  No nasty
comments, please...just the facts.

Also we passed a wet hiker on the side of the road and gave her a ride to
Hiawassi.  It was India and everything she carried was heavy and wet.  All
the hikers had heavy wet things to carry and several were quitting.

I still wish I was out there hiking!  Better rain than snow storms.

Hummingbird

---