[at-l] OT Hey, what's going on?

Bob C. wrote:

>>"... Don't tell me the list is down also..."
>>

>It's either been down or traffic has been reallll slow.

Nope- I've been fighting with two anti-spam groups that some of our less
than literate subscribers blacklisted backcountry.net with.   Apparently
this is easier to do that unsubscribing.

I'm violently anti-spam, but this is not the right way to do things.
Between this problem and anti-AT-Lers putting me on all sorts of
I-want-spam-lists I'm about to freak out!

-Ryan

PS: See also the footer.