[at-l] Banquet 3/29 Judson Hall

Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:

>Hi Sue
> Tickets are only being sold at the door, 5 for adults, 3 for kids, players
>free of course. Playoffs start Friday night the 21 I hate night games the
>kids get too hyper. Make sure your boys wear thier game unis to practice
>Thursday for the team picture. Teej is more excited than Billy I think he and
>his assistant coach watched tapes last night and made fun of the other teams
>coach who is a yeller. Teej hates coaches who yell at kids! Good thing we
>didn't go to Worcester yesterday the high school boys lost to Amherst by a
>point. We are supposed to win the first playoff game the other team plays too
>much zone so theres a game or two the 22cd too. Billys getting a trophy so is
>Sandys boy, and the team is supposed to wear ties. If theres anything else
>plmk!
>ttfn, Nancy

I don't think me and KellyGoVols are going to be able to make it to the
banquet. We are going shopping for some new underwear for Easter. I'm
not sure why you wouldn't want to watch a one point basketball game,
though. Sounds exciting...a lot more exciting than a one point soccer
game...then again, I'm a backoacker...what does I know...?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98